Comprised of former classmates, Indomitus Games is an Italian independent video game developer that was founded to bring a class project to fruition. Almost four years later, after receiving both academic and professional acclaim, the company is on the brink of releasing its project-turned-title: In Verbis Virtus, a voice-controlled, fantasy adventure built with Unreal Engine technology.
The team currently consists of:
- Mattia Ferrari (programmer)
- Denis Gualtieri (2D artist)
- Gianmarco Leone (composer and sound designer)
- Federico Mussetola (programmer)
- Giovanni Vadalà (3D artist)